Taking this opportunity, let me express my hope for a speedy resolution of the issue related to the declared by WHO coronavirus pandemic, and assure our tenants that for the staff of JSC “International Business Center” the following is possible (hereinafter referred to as the Company or Lessor) there is nothing more valuable than the health of the people, the employees of our Tenants and the qualitative reactivation of your entire organization.
In order to create the conditions for:
– favorable business climate;
– minimize the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the economic condition of business entities represented by Lessees of the Company, as well as their support from the Lessor,
In spite of the fact that in April 2020 the objects of JSC “International Business Center” were not suspended and the service of providing premises for rent continued to be provided by the Lessor, the Supervisory Board of the company made the following decisions:
From 30.03.2020 until the adoption by the Special Republican Commission for the preparation of a program of measures to prevent the importation and distribution of a new type of coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan the relevant decision on the abolition of restrictive measures (in part related to the authorization of the use of personal and official cars with passengers to travel to work), ie until 29.04.2020. (inclusive), adopted decisions:
a) For Lessees who have switched to remote mode of activity without physical presence at the facility and the actual use of the rental object during a certain period of restrictive measures, for the relevant period from 30.03.2020 to 29.04.2020. (inclusive) temporarily suspend charging and collection of lease payments for the use of office premises, as well as public places at all facilities owned by JSC “International Business Center”;
b) During the period of the above mentioned restrictive quarantine measures, continue charging and collection of rent payments to Lessees under existing lease agreements:
– (b) During the period of the aforementioned restrictive quarantine measures, continue to charge Lessees and collect rent under the existing lease agreements: business (storage) premises and roofs at all of the Company’s facilities;
– providing for the actual use by Les Lessees of the parking spaces of the internal parking located on (-1), (-2) floors of the main building of the International Business Center;
– prisoners with Lessees, who during a certain period of time during the restrictive quarantine measures actually used and/or were present at the rent object in the form of office space in all objects belonging to JSC “International Business Center”.
It is noted that when invoices are issued, the execution of the last subparagraph of point “b” will be carried out on the basis of data recorded in the logbook of registration registration of incoming / outgoing persons in the building of Business Center, which was (is) conducted by a separate battalion of the National Guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that as of today:
1. The special republican commission on preparation of the program of measures on prevention of import and distribution of a new type of coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan has made the decision on the permission from 30.04.2020 of use of personal and service cars with passengers, and also bicycles and motor transport for trips to work and back from 7:00 till 10:00 and from 17:00 till 20:00.
2 The engineering infrastructure of all objects of JSC “International Business Center” is fully commissioned and operates from 01.05.2020.
3. Establishment by Lessees of different start and end working hours for different groups of employees will allow to avoid crowding at the entrance/exit of the Company’s facilities before and after the start of working hours.
Taking into account the enclosed space of elevators, we are currently considering the feasibility of the use of fire escape for the pedestrian movement of tenants’ employees on the floors as an alternative to movement using passenger elevators.
On the part of each Lessee should be set up increased control over the mandatory use of personal protective equipment by employees and their subsequent disposal after use. At the end of the business day, disposable personal protective equipment shall be collected in a container designated by the Tenant, and they shall be hermetically sealed in double plastic bags.
It is necessary to inform the Tenant’s employees: if they have symptoms of COVID-19 while in the building, it is necessary to contact a Lessee’s assigned official to organize its transportation and further isolation. In this case, before making a decision on the methods of transportation, independent movement on the territory of the building, except for the place of temporary isolation, is prohibited. Tenant must immediately inform Lessor about such cases.
In addition, it is strongly recommended that contactless methods be used to obtain documentation (organization of windows to obtain the relevant documents, etc.) (organization of wet cleaning of office premises ” at least twice a working day).
4. The Lessor has signed an agreement with the Sanitary and Epidemiological Station providing for regular disinfection and sanitary treatment of all public places (hall, elevators, pre-lift zones, corridors, bathrooms, kitchens, underground parking, etc.). At the same time, it is the tenants’ responsibility to organize proper disinfection and proper treatment of areas inside the rented premises.
5. In order to implement the decisions of the Special Republican Commission, in order to create working conditions that ensure the protection of workers’ health in quarantine conditions, during the resumption and organization of tenants’ activities, everyone should be guided by the “Provisional sanitary rules and regulations on the organization of activities of government agencies and other organizations, as well as business entities in the conditions of pandemic COVID-19” (SanPiN-0372-20), approved in the new edition by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Republic of Uzbekistan on 11.05.2020.
6. Showing a sense of responsibility and special care for the health of all people working in the building of the Company (in particular, in the multi-storey International Business Center), each Tenant should take measures to implement sanitary rules and regulations in quarantine conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the desired minimization of the number of visitors and visitors.
At the same time, we strongly recommend that each Lessee issue a separate internal order “On measures to implement Sanitary Rules and Regulations in Quarantine during Pandemic COVID-19”, providing for the following items of instructions for employees
6.1 Show socially responsible behavior according to the quarantine clause.
6.2 Inform the Employer immediately (within two hours) about the presence of symptoms of COVID-19 (if any) and contacts with persons identified as having COVID-19, as well as with persons quarantined in medical facilities (isolators) or at home.
Intentionally providing false information and/or concealing information by employees is not allowed.
6.3 Take note that:
– in the presence of elevated body temperature (above 37 º) or other symptoms of COVID-19 disease, in accordance with the procedure established by law, employees are subject to suspension from work with informing medical services;
– in case of violation of sanitary legislation or epidemiological rules, employees may be held liable as established by law.
6.4 When communicating with colleagues and other persons, ensure a social distance of at least two meters from each other. Exclude from the practice of treating visitors and visitors to tea, coffee, etc.
At present, the Lessor initiates a number of procurement activities, including the installation of specialized containers for the disposal of individual means of protection on the open balcony of each floor and the collection of rags from all floors on the street.
The project (sample) of the internal order with the road map on observance of temporary sanitary rules and norms will be additionally sent to your address in electronic format.
In addition to the above, we would like to emphasize that the pandemic has taught us the need to clearly understand that only a common social responsibility towards each other and minimization of possible risks by each of us will help us to save the most basic resource – health.