In order to improve security and access control in the building of the International Business Centre, to create appropriate conditions for holding intergovernmental events and to create a safe stay of tenants, to increase the positive image of JSC “International Business Centre”, at present the issue of acquisition and installation of the complex of access control systems (hereinafter referred to as ACCS), as well as retrofitting of video surveillance system on the following floors of the International Business Centre building is being considered by JSC “International Business Centre”:
– minus the 2nd floor: tripod turnstiles with a face verification terminal for entrance/exit, with the function of measuring the body temperature (at the entrance) and face recognition in medical masks, smart cards, wickets – 2 pcs..;
– minus 1st floor: tripod turnstiles with the terminal of verification by face at the entrance/exit, with the function of measuring the body temperature (at the entrance), smart cards, wickets – 2 pcs..;
– hall: turnstiles (slim) with swinging glass casements and housing, with variable backlighting of the casements (with the application of illuminated abbreviation “IBC”) and side panels, and also equipped with NFC / QR readers 6 pcs. (three for each block before entering the elevator halls), with biometric face verification terminals and face recognition in medical masks – 12 pcs. (including 6 pcs. with the function of measuring the body temperature), equipped with one card reader from each block – 2 pcs., controlled wickets (panic system) with integration with the existing fire safety system – 2 pcs;
– 14 elevators equipped with video surveillance cameras and Wi-Fi bridges – 14 pcs;
– equipment of the entrance post from the side of “Semashko” – surveillance cameras – 4 pcs. and Wi-Fi bridge – 1 pc.
The DBMS is introduced for the purpose:
– to ensure proper safety conditions for Tenants;
– to exclude unauthorized intrusion into the building by unauthorized persons;
– record the simultaneous presence of people in the building, for their prompt and complete evacuation in case of emergency or emergency;
– organization of automated accounting of persons who visited the building of the International Business Center, taking into account 3.2.5. “Temporary sanitary rules and regulations on the organization of the activities of government agencies and other organizations, as well as businesses in the context of restrictive measures in connection with the pandemic COVID-19” (SanPiN-0372-20, in the new version), 11.05.2020, approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to which it is determined that the building will not be free of any unauthorized entry into the building: “In order to prevent congestion of people at the entrance/exit of the organization, including in the presence of appropriate technological solutions, it is necessary to take measures to introduce a system of identification of workers when they move through checkpoints (checkpoints), including the automation of verification of identity documents”;
– Automation of control and recording of working hours.
When contacting the company, you will be familiarized in more detail with the special conditions of the purchase (including the obligations of the Contractor under the contract in a separate annex to it, which is an integral part of it). In particular:
1. We express our interest to present for your consideration the Specification of goods to be procured in position breakdown with description of technical parameters and needs (in kind), as well as the Terms of Reference, which is an integral part of the lot, and the contract (as the formation of which in the electronic system, the parties will be additionally signed a separate annex to the contract, which is an integral part of it).
2. The purchase of goods (included in one lot) involves one common system, which must be synchronized with the existing fire extinguishing system of the International Business Centre building.
3. Taking into account the current limitation of air traffic, which is a prerequisite for disrupting the timely delivery of finished products within 25 days, the Supplier – winner of the auction must, within 3 days, provide the Customer with appropriate documentary evidence that all auxiliary materials necessary for the proper performance of the Contractor of the contract (in full) are listed in his warehouse and are available in actual stock.
4. the Contractor’s obligation to deliver, install, install the goods, deliver all necessary electrical (including cables) and construction materials to meet the needs of the project as well as to train the personnel.
5. The warranty period is at least 3 years.
6. The need to maintain a stock of spare parts in the supplier’s warehouse (in the volume satisfying the project).
7. Responsibility for compliance with the relevant technical and safety regulations (including fire safety regulations) in the course of installation work and subsequent operation of goods for the purchase is assigned to the Contractor – the supplier of the product.
Thus, in order to create competitive conditions for potential suppliers of goods, as well as market analysis of the price market and a preliminary study of current market prices for the supply of goods and their procurement (in accordance with the procedure established by the Law of RU “On public procurement”), please until 21.07.2020. (inclusive) to send to JSC “International Business Centre” a commercial offer for supply of ready-made goods (taking into account the above mentioned special conditions of purchase) with indication of price and value indicators in position breakdown (according to the table form in the annex to this letter), as well as delivery terms (including taking into account installation).
At the same time, in the period up to 21.07.2020 the terms of delivery (including assembly). (inclusive) we inform you of our readiness:
To ensure (at your convenience) the access of your representatives to your company:
– acquaintance with the object, its dimensions, parameters, technical characteristics, existing structures (including fasteners), electrification, engineering infrastructure, current design of the hall, etc.;
– additional measurements by specialists of the potential bidder (if necessary), in order to correctly determine the range of materials used and the cost of the commercial offer. To assist in additional clarification and detailing of items (within the framework of the need and requirements of the Customer to the quality of goods to be procured).
At the same time, we express our readiness to consider additional technical solutions of your organization’s specialists (providing for novelties in the market of DBMS) with the condition of providing the nomenclature, as well as the cost indicators in terms of position breakdown.
Taking into account the abovementioned, if you are interested in deliveries on the basis satisfying the Customer, we also ask you to take part in auctions on a special information portal of public procurement (www.e-xarid), which provides for full transparency and competitive conditions, in the second quarter of Q3 2020.