– Ensuring uninterrupted technical operation of buildings and engineering systems.
– Ensuring the availability of technical documentation provided by the normative requirements for buildings, premises, equipment and installations.
– Providing timely repair and construction works of buildings and engineering systems, and, if necessary, preparation and coordination with authorized bodies of necessary technical documentation for these works.
– Control over the progress of repair work and materials costs.
– Organization of planning of repair and construction work (including budgeting), technical and financial control over the timing, quality of production by contractors of repair and construction work.
– Acceptance of new and repaired objects.
– Ensuring the preparation and approval of necessary technical (design) documentation with regulatory authorities.
– Review of working drafts and summary estimates, control over the timeliness of submission of conclusions on them by the contracting construction companies.
– Control over the work of outstaffing and outsourcing companies.
– Identifying the current procurement needs of facilities. Proper execution of documentation for procurement initiation.
– General management of technical personnel and proper control over observance by employees of labor and production discipline, rules and norms of labor protection, fire safety requirements.
– Higher professional (technical) education (preferably construction), work experience in a similar position – at least 3 years (mandatory).
– Knowledge of the order of coordination with the authorized bodies of the design and licensing documentation for works on reconstruction and capital repair of buildings and structures.
– Knowledge of technology of carrying out construction and repair work.
– Knowledge of rules and requirements to drawing up documentation on real estate and construction objects;
– Possession of a computer on the level of a confident user, including the ability to use special computer programs (Exel, Word, AutoCAD, etc.), as well as office equipment.
– Knowledge of the order of drawing up and coordination of plans of industrial and economic activity of the enterprise.
– Ability of written presentation and preparation of documentation.
– Knowledge of Russian and Uzbek languages.
Type of employment: Five days a week. Full-time work. Working time: from 09:00 to 18:00 (lunch from 13:00 to 14:00).